Sarah Palin is likely to be our next Vice President of the United States … president, too if McCain kicks the bucket in office. If so, the environmentalists will have a “killa from Wasilla” on their hands. Characterized as “cut, kill, dig and drill”…
1. Sarah Palin is against classifying the polar bear as a threatened species.
2. Sarah Palin argues the Bush administration doesn’t use the best science.
3. Sarah Palin doesn’t agree with federal marine scientists who say under the Endangered Species act that the Cook Inlet beluga whale needs protection.
4. Sarah Palin doesn’t have a problem with shooting wolves from the air to boost caribou and moose herds for hunters.
5. Sarah Palin is not convinced that global warming is the result of human activity.
6. Sarah Palin opposes increased protection of salmon streams from mining operations.
7. Sarah Palin is a hockey mom who can handle a gun, dress a moose and do commercial fishing.
8. Sarah Palin says those in the 48 States don’t understand the North Country.
CA Rep Miller “doesn’t understand rural Alaska, doesn’t comprehend wildlife management in the North, and doesn’t appreciate the Tenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution that gives states the right to manage their own affairs,” Palin said in a press release a year ago.
Let’s see … who do we listen to? Someone who lives there or someone from CA who is far removed?