Generating electricity by harnessing the power of the wind in the most stylish possible way, here’s another rooftop wind turbine that offers a cost effective energy source for domestic, community and industrial use.
Designed by Cascade Engineering to be environmentally sustainable, the Swift Wind Turbine uses a variety of patented technologies that makes it both safe and silent, and has a very sleek aspect. As for how effective it is, in just four years it becomes carbon and energy positive.
Aesthetically pleasing, the wind turbine is suited for both urban and suburban settings, and features a system that makes it easy to install and operate for every user. Here are more specs about it:
- Blade/Ring Diameter: 7 feet
- Minimum clearance from roofline: 2 feet
- Rated power output: 1.5kW @ 14 m/s
- Annual Power Supplied: up to 2000 kWh
- Electric power: 240VAC, 60Hz output voltage
- Noise: less than 35 decibels for all wind speeds
- Quiet mast mounting technology eliminates unwanted vibration to building/home